Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dishonesty & Pakistan

Yesterday, i was reading a news paper in a barber shop, i saw a news
about my bank it was reporting that bank has beard around 60 million rupees
loss in a financial year. I am here since the beginning, know peoples
working here, their attitudes, politics , honesty & definitely
dishonesty to organization. That loss of my bank reminds me how people
damaged faith & believes of some gentleman, who started it with the hope to
work back in the country & work hard to give a sigh of relieve to common man. But their dreams are being spreaded by those who they believes the most. What is being done with my country if i am not wrong we are the most corrupt people, we are killing future of our childrens for some rupees.

God forbid us & save our country.

"Long Live Pakistan"
"Pakistan Painda Bad"

News Dated 28th of July 2007 "Express Urdu"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Musawwir:



I realize what you think always my friend, well end of the journey for now,
let me pause a while and take a deep breath. You are move along and care
friend who give a shoulder when needed. Again remember, a true fiend is the
one who would find your tears even in the rain!



Don't repeat again where your pears were, most of them WOULD'VE GOT.



So please have fun and play safe,



Please when ever I needed just give me pUncH.Right!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks and Cheers your beloved brother

Saad Ali